Monday, February 27, 2006

Life

how do u think of life...
for me it is full of every kind of feelings... There are a lot of every feelings... But most of them are kind of mixed up with happiness and sadness... I don't really know how to tell... Those feelings made me cold either... But when i think of them, I am afraid that i am blaming others for my feelings... I don't want to be like that. But it is true that i am happy what i am. I am happy that i got a very supportive family. Even though they are not close enough, they are supportive enough! Well...noone's life is the same... Everyone's life is moving on and on... So, my life is also moving on with the same feelings that are being repeated again and again...
Life is a rollacoaster!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?