Sunday, July 23, 2006

Four Listeners and Six people to meet

I got a letter from my friend that she learned during her prayer meetings and Mass!!!

There are four listeners!!! They are:
1. peacocks --- who think they know what is going to be heard!!!
2. dreamer --- who listen at first then off to something else in their mind!!!
3. sincere listeners --- who listen attentively!!!
4. hero and heroines --- whom got peoples' attention!!!

There are six people to meet in our life:
1. parents
2. friends
3. teachers
4. spiritual leaders
5. coworkers
6. life partners

Well, which listener are you in? And have you meet all the people or how many in your life? For me, I am in between... Sometime, I am a dreamer and sometimes I am sincere listener. I have met nearly all those people expect no.6! :D Still looking for one! :P And she reminded me that coming 26th July is the parents day!!! Its the feast day for St. Joachim and St. Anne!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?